Artist Biography for Chris Holley, Fine Art, BA (Hons)
SOLO AND GROUP EXHIBITIONS, ARTIST TALKS, WORKSHOPS AND RESIDENCIES
(2012 to 2019)
(2012 to 2019)
- 2019 Apr/May: Artist Residency, Yama Guna, Panama with La Wayaka, Jan/Feb: Worlds Apart with Jamshac Collective, Lewisham Art House,
- 2018 Apr/May: Fusion IV, The Cult House, Candid Arts, Islington, Jul/Aug: Blended, Nolias Gallery, Bankside, London SE1, Jun/July: Summer Salon, Islington Arts Factory, May/Jun: KAN KAN Collective Standing in the Light, Guildford Cathedral, May: Perspectives, Espacio, E2, Apr: Fusion IV, Candid Arts, Islington, Mar: Talk: Ballet Russes/visual art talk/slides to new intake of students at London Russian Ballet School, Clapham.
- 2017 Jan Threshold with KAN KAN Collective, Espacio Gallery, E2, March: Fusion III, Cult House, Candid Arts, Islington, May 2017-Mar 2018 Solo Show Rhythm Runs Riot, Yehudi Menuhin Concert Hall, Cobham, Surrey, Oct: tutor and model for Henley Arts and Craft Guild Capturing Movement workshop, Nov: Disponere, Fifth Base Gallery, Brick Lane.
- 2016 Jan: Fusion with KAN KAN Collective, Espacio Gallery. Bethnal Green Road, London, Red, Chroma Collections, Peckham, Apr/Jun: Naturally Speaking with KAN KAN Collective, South Hill Park Arts Centre, Bracknell, Jul: Summer Exhibition, Exhibit Here, Menier Gallery, London, Oct: Residency with KAN KAN Collective Melting Pot, Wellington College, Berkshire, Oct/Dec: Other Worlds with Jamshac Collective, Riverhouse Art Centre Gallery, Walton-on-Thames, Oct-Nov: Solo Show Rhythm Runs Rife, Wellington College Music School, Berkshire.
- 2015 Feb/Mar: Solo Show Interpreting Terpsichore, Peacock Gallery, Reading, Jul: Summer Salon, Islington Arts Factory, Aug: Murals Residency, Sicily, Dec: Free Painters and Sculptors, Menier Gallery, London
- 2014 Apr/May: Art Weeks, The Jam Factory Arts Centre, Oxford, May/Jun: Resonance, Bath Fringe Arts Festival, Oct: Solo Show Rhythm and Resonance, Henley Business School, Nov: Ballets Russes Celebration Exhibition, Shaw Gallery, Croydon, Amber and Rain, Juxtaposed Gallery, Camden.
- 2013 Feb: Solo Show Dancer, Henley Studios, Duke Street, Henley-on-Thames, April/May: Resonance, The Ark, Basingstoke, July/Aug: Summer Open, South Hill Park Arts Centre, Bracknell, Nov: Art Jazzed Up (award winner), Trinity School, Croydon
- 2012 Feb: Open Exhibition, Open Cueb Gallery, Brockley; The Women's Art Show, Fairfields Art Centre, Basingstoke, March: Rising Stars, New Ashgate Gallery, Farnham, Jun: WAM Festival, Reading, Jul/Aug: Summer Salon, Islington Arts Factory, Nov: Discerning Eye, Mall Galleries, London.